søndag 12. april 2015

More dreadnougts

I decided to add more dreadnoughts to the mix.
On my desk now stands five dreads primed and awaiting painting and the adding of some small parts like like the armour on their legs and heads for the dreads where heads are visible.
I have two Venerable Dreadnoughts for my Grey Knights, one armed with a twin linked lascannon and the other with a plasma cannon. They both have a powerfist for their other arm.
The third dreadnought is really a Blood Angels Furioso Librarian dreadnought, but I have removed his blood drops, so he can be used either with the Grey Knights or as I have originally planned with the Gatekeepers. There he will stride to war alongside my Venerable Chaplain dreadnought.
He is armed with a power claw and a force weapon (spear like thing). In the Gateeepers he will be a Venerable dreadnought.

Then I have two dreadnoughts that definitely are for the Gatekeepers, and that is my two Ironclad dreads. I am not sure how their arm configuration will be yet, as I need to check the rules as to what are allowed to use in combination with each other But I have one arm with a seismic hammer ,and one with a hurricane bolter (if I have understood it correctly, that is the arm with six bolters). Then I have a chainfist and a close combat weapon.

One of them has two hunter killer missiles, and at the moment the other one have none. I might add one though, as the other side is used for the search light.
The one with two hunter killer missiles also have what I like to call "reactive armor", same as are on the front of my one finished Landraider, and a banner.

Ingen kommentarer: