søndag 5. april 2015

The Easter holliday is almost over...

It's Sunday, so time for a weekly update. Since Friday (last update) I have bought and started the assembly of a Librarian in terminator armour to be the leader of my Grey Knights.
The mini is finecast and came with several options for the left arm assembly. I decided on using the same as on the box, a hand with the fingers slightly curved, as it looks like he is in the middle of casting a spell. It was a lot of cleanup on this model, but it was worth it. The casting and details are really nice. I have not attached the right arm to the body yet, as it seems smart to paint the back of the arm and the side of the neck before assembly.

I have done some production line building of tanks, and have assembled two finished Leman Russ tanks, and built the hull for the third. The two tanks that are finished are built on the Demolisher chassis and ended up as a Demolisher and an Executioner. Both these tanks got dozer blades. The third hull is a battle tank chassis, and will end up as an Eradicator.

I have four more battle tank chassis to assemble, and the plan is to make one or two as Eradicators, to make up a full unit with them. Then I would like one more Vanquisher, and the rest will be battle tanks.
Most of my tanks have heavy bolters as a support weapon in the front and also on their side sponsons. The exception is the Vanquisher with my Knight Commander, that has a lascannon in the front and meltas in the side sponsons and my lead Demolisher that also have meltas in the side sponsons.
I'll see what the remainder of the tanks will be outfitted with...


Ingen kommentarer: