fredag 23. oktober 2015

Armies on Parade - Part 10

With just hours left until the event, I still have a few small details left to fix.
I need to wash my chaplian and captain, and I need to paint Tuskgor Fur along the side of the building I scratchbuilt to cover up the brown where I used texture paint to hide that the bulding didn't go exactly flat with the surface of the base. I had hoped I could do that tonight, and just wash it tomorrow morning, but the texture paint was still too wet, so I will have to do the paint early tomorrow, and add the wash just before I leave.

I met a few snags while adding the buildings to the base but I think I have worked them all out now, to a satisfactory level.

I will add pictures tomorrow, both of the board with just the buldings, and the board with a full setup of troops looking the way it will be when people can start to vote.
Like I think I said in an earlier post, I don't expect to win at all, but I hope that I at lesst will get a few votes as a sign that some people like what I have been doing.
I have gotten nice feedbacks when I have been sitting at the painting table at Games Workshop working on my troops, so I am hopeful...

Ingen kommentarer: