tirsdag 13. oktober 2015

Armies on Parade - Part 7

I am really starting to feel the clock ticking now. One and a half week to everything must be ready, and nothing is really done yet...

I have done most of the tower, just need to clean up the outside and paint som small details on the inside of the top. The other building misses a lot of details, but are based and details are starting to come along.

I have assembled the small piece of pipe that I can fit to the board, and will prime it and start to paint it tomorrow, along with the parts that will make the connecting bulding between the existing two.
I will prime that in parts and assemble as soon as I can. I might need to do some greenstuffing to get everything to fit snugly, but I must try to get most of the board painted first, as the buildings take up a lot of room.
I started with the stone on the board today, and plan to do the hill tomorrow, and maybe also start on the cracked surfaces. I also started on my pit of slush with a layer of 'ardcoat.

I am still stumbling over how I can paint the black stripes on the powerswords, but I will bring them with me to the Game Workshop store in Oslo on Thursday so maybe they have a few tips to make it look great. I will also try to get some help with the backpack for my Chaplain, as I don't get it to fit right, and they think we can fix it with greenstuff so I will bring it in to get some assistance. Might learn a thing or two along the way too...

The Devastators are 95% finished, there are a few details that I need to finish, and then they will need a cleanup and a wash. It was a smart move to glue the arms to the weapons first, as they fit quite nice. 
A little trouble with the melta, but not a big thing.
I am painting up the shouderguards for the final five, along with all the shoulderguards for my bikers.
The bikers themselves are getting there. The bikes are complete, but the bikers have some details remaining. I will need to do a little cleanup on the bikes and bikers as well, but nothing much. 
I also need to do the bases, but that isn't very hard.
My scout sergeant is almost done, and his ten scouts will get their assembly tomorrow. I will need to do a little bit of greenstuff on a some of them, so I might as well do that on thursday as well.

Ingen kommentarer: