torsdag 22. oktober 2015

Armies on Parade - Part 9

It is only two days left before the big event now, and even though I'm not completely done yet I am quite certain that everything will be ok before Saturday.
Everything except from one bit is assembled, and most of the painting is done. I am doing weathering for everything it is worth at the moment. needed a little time off now because my workspace is full of things tht need to dry before I can make the next step.

The board itself is painted and washed, but I went in the classic trap and used too much wash. I tried to fix some of it with a drybrush, but not sure exactly how it turned out. That will be for the voters to decide. I've done everything as good as I possibly can, so I am happy either way.

Unit status:
Bikers: Attackbike is 100% done. The other bikes needs to have the rim around the base paintes, but I won't do this before the paint is done cracking on the top. The bike bases need to be washed after that.

Devastators: All painted except for the engine on the chainsword of one sergeant. Then they and their bases needs to be washed.

Assault marines: All painted except for the engines on the chainswords. Need washing of Marines and bases.

Scouts: all painted. Needs to wash them and their bases.

Scout Sergeant Telion: a little cleanup needed, then needs wash on him and the base.

Captain and Chaplain: almost done, just a few details left. One of these details is to get the axe glued on to the captain, and this will be done later today. Then they need wash, and I need to paint and wash their bases.

Hunter: The Hunter is painted and cleaned, and I added some technical paint to the support anchors for keeping it steady when the rockets fly. I will add just a little bit of rust to them, as the only part of the wehcle that will have rust on it. I think it is fitting as these anchors goes down in the eath, so they will get a lot of wear.

Scenery: Buildings are almost done, the tower just need a wash, and the low building needs a few digits and screens painted, but apart from that just a wash.
Then I will take them down to the table and glue them on along with the middle section.

The pipe is alredy glued to the board, and the puddle with the sinking barrels are in place and looking good.

The tank busters are assembled and washed, and I have added the first layer of technical paint to them. Will add the rust a little later doday, and then they are all done.

The bushes are painted and washed, but I need to place them on the board before I can glue them together. I will have a trio of snakes partially cowered in one bush and rats running from the other and down towards the pit.

The lamp is painted and washed, and just waiting to get the base of it washed along with the marines and bikes.

The good thing about wash is that I can apply that even with a little dim lighting, at least on bases and buildings, so I think I will come quite a long way further before I call it a night.

Ingen kommentarer: