mandag 7. mars 2011

More shelves to the glass cabinet

Got a very good tip on how to get more shelves in my class cabinets (Detolf from IKEA) this weekend.
Someone on the Warhammer Forum had seeen it done in another forum and tried it at home with success. I am very happy people post and inform about this! Thank you!
6mm wire clamps and some glass plates is all it takes, so I can stop thinking on how I am going to weld legs on to glass plates and make pyramids now...

This is a great idea, especially for the Space Marines and Goblin shelves as they are starting to fill up. I think I can get several low shelves for the Goblins, as there will be a lot of them and they don't take up much height. I will need to get my hand in an out, so there will need to be some extra room, but I should still be able to get several shelves in to each cabinet. Then one taller shelf to get the giant spiders and the giants in too.

Will do the meassures and then check the price for glass or plexiglass so that I can order that when I get the paycheck for February.

Ingen kommentarer: