søndag 1. mai 2011

Marines party...

I have all the marines being worked on lined up, and I must admit they look quite good. Standing on a small plastic lid is two Dreadnoughts (one venerable and one chaplain) surrounded by 6 terminators and 12 veteran battle brothers from the 1st company.
Counting the veterans I have found I need the two extra boxes. I have 9 Vanguard veterans and 11 Sternguard veterans. But with two boxes of Dark Angels Veterans that issue can be solved. That means I will have 30 robed veterans, 20 will be Sternguard and 10 will be Vanguard.
The robed Vanguard veterans will have a drop-pod as dedicated transport, and for the drop they will be joined by two more marines. One of these will be a chaplain, but I have not yet decided who the last marine will be. I will also add some other Vanguard veterans (probably buy one or two boxes from my local GW-store, to get some with jump-packs as well. These will not have robes, as the robes would cause trouble with the jump-packs.

The Terminators will need a 10th man from my plastics or from Ebay. The metal one doesn't really fit in. Still what I have found is that the metal one really looks more like a captain, so he will probably be the captain of the 1st company, and the plastic commanding model will be a sergeant.
The captain will go in to battle with (hopefully) 9 other metal terminators. I'm sure I can find some on Ebay or by reading details on the Games Worhsop website. Most characters are metal, so there might be a few out there to collect. A quick search on Ebay just now showed 5 metal Termies only on the first page of the search, so I'm quite sure that will work out fine one way or the other.

And with that I bid you all a good night, and hopefully if nothing very special comes up tomorrow will be an afternoon of painting delight.

Ingen kommentarer: