tirsdag 8. mai 2012

What to come...

Thought I'd blog a little bit of what to come as I sit here and wait for the time to get my painting equipment set up again.
Next kit to be painted up is a Fantasy kit, and the choice have fallen on a unit of 3 River Trolls. I have 6 Trolls in total, but I haven't decided if I will make them as two units of 3 or one unit of 6. No matter what I end up doing, I will paint them up in the same paintscheme.
I'm looking forward to painting these Trolls as I've had them on the shelf almost since the plastic River Trolls were released.
I think they will be fun to assemble and paint up, as they have so many possible ways of assembly of extras.

I also tamper with the idea of making up some troops to go with my scenery. It will be a mix of Bretonnians and Empire, and will be painted up to look like an army assembled from the town the scenery represents.
I will also have knights recruited from the nearest castle. They will probably be two different groups, one made up of Bret knights and one Empire knights.
This will be done in between other projects and a bit over time, as my main task will be to get some playable armies for both 40K and Fantasy.

Ingen kommentarer: