søndag 27. mars 2016

Bad weather today...

The rain pours down and the wind comes from all sides at once, so there will be no priming or spraypainting Leadbelcher today. At least not for a long while.
Instead I think I will sit an enjoy reading "The Last Wall" - the fourth book in "The Beast Arises" series, and later on do some painting.
I will try to get a good production line running on my Chaos Warriors as my main focus now is to get a Chaos army painted up, but I must not forget that I want to field a Dwarf army for "Armies on parade" this fall. So I have a lot of Dwarfs that need to be built and painted, and a lot of Dwarf projects in various stages of assembly that need to be finished.
I also plan to do some painting of my Slaanesh Deamonettes, as this practically can be said to be working on my Chaos army as they will be used along with the Chaos army. I am quite interested in seeing how my new purple paint will look alongside the black clothing and pale skin.

My wife and I bought us an old house in Sweden to use as a cottage, and in order to afford the loan on that house, we need to rent out the basement apartment at our original house. This means that I need to pack up all my Warhammer and Lego in boxes again, and move it to the house in Sweden. So I will probably do a bit of packing today as well.
I have found that if I pack my armies in boxes in a very organized way, then it will be possible to work like I do now with one army for a given time period. I can just collect the box (or boxes in some cases) marked with that army and bring it home from the house in Sweden, and have it alongside my workplace at home and throw the box when the minis are built.
The good thing about the house in Sweden is that in the basement there is a room where I can sit and work with things like styrofoam so I will not have to depend on good weather to work on my Badyear Blimp. And there is plenty of room, so I will get the space i need to have Warhammer armies displayed in cabinets like I do in the basement now.


Ingen kommentarer: