onsdag 30. mars 2016

packing up...

I have to leave my hobby room, and all my minis are gong down in boxes to be stored at my cabin.
The plan is to do a lot of building there, and then take the minis home to paint and finish.
We'll see how it goes, but I will do my best to keep the pace up, so that I can finish my armies (I know you never really finishes, you just build what you have and then wait to buy some more).

The Chaos army is moving slowly forward. Today the weather was good enough to allow me to spray the remaining warriors Leadbelcher. So the next ting to spray now are Bloab Rotspawned, Mighty Skullcrushers, the Blight Kings and the chariot.

I have brought the remainder of the Chaos army up from the basement, and I now have a more correct list over what remains to be done..
I need to assemble and paint all the Bloodbound sets, including the Age of Sigmar start set. There are a lot of single characters in the Bloodbound series, and I have one of each, except for the three that will be released this Saturday. I'm not sure I'll be getting them later eiteher, at least not for a while.
What I might need though is more Marauders.
I thought I had a few boxes, but I only have one box of each. The old Marauder box have sixteen marauders on foot, and I think I should have at least two units of that size (the new box includes twenty). The old Marauder Horsemen box only have five horsemen, so I do need one more box to begin with so that I get a unit that will work on the table. Then I will have one unit of fifteen.

I found I had three boxes of five knights, one box of ten, and then there were five in the start collecting box. That gives me the total of thirty knights, and I am thinking three units of ten. One of the units will be sprayed silver and painted up as Slaanesh, and the remaining knights will be unmarked black.

I also have some old metal special characters, think it is Sigvald the Magnificent, Wulfrik the Wanderer and the Lord on Daemonic Mount.
Then there are ten Chaos Chosen, five command and five regular ones. These are also metal, and came in the same box as the special characters way back several releases ago...
I know some of the Chosen is damaged, and that is one of the reasons that they have stayed in the box for so long. But I will try and see what I can salvage, and if I can find good ways to fix what is damaged.

Eventually I will also bring my Chaos Hounds up and base them the same way as the rest of the army.

Ingen kommentarer: