søndag 13. mars 2016

Iron Priest convertion

I really love the Iron Priest model from the Space Wolves range. But I don't play Space Wolves and have no plan to start. So they (I have a few of them) will be added to The Gatekeepers in the role of combat Techmarines.
A regular Techmarine wears a big servo harness that helps him perform his tasks but it does not make him very mobile. The Iron Priest model only have one servo arm mounted on a special backpack, so I plan to use them as special combat Techmarines. They do what needs to be done to keep a vehicle working during a firefight, and making sure they get back home for more permanent repairs.

I built the first right out of the box, so I thought I would do a little converting on number two. I decided to swap his very special plasmagun (I know it really is a Hellfrost pistol, but since he won't be a Space Wolf he is not allowed to use a Hellfrost weapon, so a very special plasmagun it is then).

Before converting: 


After:


And finally a pic of the new arm glued on to the finished model. Next step is priming and painting...


Ingen kommentarer: