søndag 29. juni 2008

new sets and a little update

I just added three more sets to the shelf.
Space Marine Bike, Space Marine Dreadnought and Space Marine Venerable Dreadnought.
The plan is that the venerable dreadnought will be assigned to the veteran company, and the regular dreadnought will be a part of one of the battle companies.
I still haven't decided on what battle company to build first. The most sensible thing would be to build veterans (1st company) and then 2nd company and so on. But since everyone seem to build the 2nd company I would prefer to do something else.
But for now I only have one devastator, and he has not gotten his company colors yet. I guess I'll just end up building a lot of Marines and select their companies later.

Haven't been able to finish any models as I've been away for almost a week, but work continues on the latest batch of scouts.

Ingen kommentarer: