mandag 9. juni 2008

What's going on at the moment

I am at the brink of completing a batch of Dwarf Miners. This is by far the most detailed set I have on the shelf. I have chosen to down-scale the details a fraction from the possibilities, but still I'm making them pretty detailed.
However their finish will have to wait until payday, as I destroyed two fine detail brushes this last few weeks. Until I can replace them, the fine details will have to wait.
So I've started on no less than one boxed set of Space Marine Scouts, two blister packs of space Marine Scouts (total of 8 figures), and one blister of a regular Space Marine.
The Space Marines has given me some new challenges, as to how I want their armour to look.
I like the Ultramarines a lot, but I don't like some of the key elements in their codex.
So I have decided to make my own chapter, based on the Ultramarines, I'm thinking they had too many veterans, so some of them were sent on a mission to found a new Chapter.
More on this in another post later on...

Ingen kommentarer: