lørdag 26. mai 2012

I love red!

That's one sentence I thought I would never write, but I do. More precise Mephiston Red...
I just painted the lining on my commissar with the bolt pistol and whip. He will be the first commissar to go in to action in the regiment. 
For the time being he will be given the responsibility of keeping everything in order both for the foot sloggers and the cavalry, but he will get two more commissars with him quite soon. There will also be a commissar in the tank regiments, and I think he will ride to battle in a super heavy tank.

Paining my first commissar in black and red also makes me want to paint up a lot of Sisters of Battle, as the scheme I am thinking of for them is black, red and white for their uniforms. They will not get the white hair as most sisters have, but that is just because I like to do a little twist on all my armies.

Ingen kommentarer: