tirsdag 24. juni 2014

Demolisher finished, Trukk started

I have finished building the Leman Russ Demolisher, and it is now redy for painting.
I have not glued the search light and the smoke launchers yet, but this will be glued on after the paintjob is done.
I have decided on a 3 tone camo, where dark gray and black will be the two dominant colors, and a lighter gray will be used a few places as a contrast. I have decided to paint the ring under the turret in a yellow tone, as I like the look this gave my previous Leman Russ. This will be the identifier for the tanks of the 1st Armoured Batallion. I will see if I can find a way to add some turret identification to the Super heavies as well, since I have a Baneblade done, and more on the way.

Yesterday I started on the Ork Trukk that came in the Ork Batallion box that I bought when I started Orks. I thought it might bea good thing to build both the Trukk and the bikes to get the box off my workspace.
The Trukk will need some painting before the asembly can go much forther now, as it will be difficult to access all areas when I start to glue it together.
So far I have made the chassis with wheels and engineblock, and also the flatbed.

Ingen kommentarer: