fredag 6. juni 2014

Started to add to my Ogres

When I built my first box of Bullgryns I wanted to use some heads from the Ogres to make them special.
Because of this I opened a box of leadbelchers, and took a head from there.
So now I decided to build the box of leadbelchers, in order to see what heads I have touse on fuure bullgryns.

I haven't done very much so far, but yesterday afternoon I spent some time cutting all the parts I need from the sprues, and putting them in nice piles, so I know what to use for each leadbelcher.
There were four in the box, so I found heads with a burning stick (they need to light the cannon fuses after all) for three of them, and the fourth have a gnoblar with a burning stick sitting on his right shoulder.

I will use more extra bits and pieces to make them special, things like powderhorns and pouches, but I keep it on the sprues until I have painted the ogres so I don't loose it.

Ingen kommentarer: