mandag 2. juni 2014

Da boyz in da hood

I spent several hours assembling ork boyz this wekend.

I made one unit of 12 boyz, 10 armed with shootas, 1 armed with rokkit launcher and 1 nob with a boss pole and power claw.
I'm thinking of giving them a trukk as a dedicated transport, but this will be done sometime in the future. At the moment I only have 1 trukk in my collection and I'm not sure what to do with that (not assembled yet).

I also made a unit of 21 boyz, where 2 boyz was upgraded to have the big shoota, 1 was upgraded to a nob with bosspole and powerclaw, and 18 were built with a wide selection of Choppas and Sluggas (in human words this means some kind of knife or axe and a gun).
I chose to give several of the Boyz chain-knives as they looked to be quite fearsome, and that should be something that an Ork could appreciate.

The orks that have choppas and sluggas are fully assembled, while the orks with two handed weapons will have their arms glued to them after they are painted. This to make sure that I get to paint them to a tabletop standard.

Ingen kommentarer: