lørdag 14. juni 2014

Stormboyz "assembled"

Da Night Raidaz own Big Mek (Mek Gyvver) has been productive today.
He has produced 10 rokkit packs and the warboss has found 10 boyz crazy enough to strap them to their bodies, and they are now undergoing basic training.

I have assembled the bodies and heads for 8 of them, and the remaining two have bodies that makes it neccessary to paint them before assembly. The 8 assembled have also gotten heads.
All 10 rokkit packs are assembled, and are waiting to be mounted on the back of the orcs when everything is painted and ready.
All 10 also have arms selected, and the ones who have skipped their choppa or slugga to take stikkbombz will have a slugga or choppa attached somewhere to his body. Most of the Stormboy have the arms attached, but as with other details, where it gets in the way of the painting it is just laying beside them for now.

I now have 493 points of Ork troops assembled (bot much more in the shelves), and hope to start painting one of the days in the near future. I think I have an idea of how I want the general look of the army to be, but I will see how the colours match together before I take the final decition. But that the main colours will be green, red and black is rather obvious I think.
Green skin, black armour, after all they are night Ridaz, and red details. The bikes will be red, and some trukks will probably have some red on them as well, so I think that will fit nicely on some armour detail as well. But how much is yet to be decided.

Ingen kommentarer: