fredag 27. juni 2014

Need to see the big picture

I have decided that I will go through my collection of minis and get a general status on what I have made, what I have started but not finished, and what is still in the boxes.

As far as I can count I have 7 armies (Chaos, Dwarfs, Greenskins and Ogres for Fantasy, and Astra Militarum (Imperial Guards), Orks and Space Marines for 40K). I also have Imperial Knights who have their own codex, but I don't think I will field tham as an army of their own. Instead they will be used as allies to my Space Marines or Imperial Guard. If I shoud field them alone it would have to be for some special occation.

I also have scenery both for Fantasy and 40K, and some minis bought because I like them but with no intention of creating an army for them.

To avoid the status of the armies filling up a blogpost that is impossible to read, I figure I should make one post for each army. I will then do my best to get some pictures of what is finished for each army, what awaits basework, what is in different states of assembly, and a list over what is still in boxes or bags awaiting assembly.
I think this is the best way to show picturs of what I have made earlier, as I see that I have promised so many pictues that hasn't been delivered in this blog earlier. So it is about time to do something with it.

It might not be the most interesting to see what I have in boxes, but it would help me a lot to try to find focus on what to do in the future, and that is a big point with this blog for me.

Also it gives me a chance to present my new hobby room, and that is also something I have promised earlier.

Ingen kommentarer: