tirsdag 1. juli 2014

Sorted all unassembled miniatures

Yesterday I finished sorting through all the unfinished miniatures. The only thing left now is to sort through the minis that are painted but still needs some wash or basework, and take pictures of all the finished minis as they go in to the glass cabinets.

To get them in to the glass cabinets I need to assemble some more. I have all the shelves assembled, but I need to assemble the glass cabinets itself that will go into the shelves. My plan is to assemble them as I need them, as I need many shelves for my unassembled minis. But as the minis get assembled, the shelves get emptied, and I need more space for finished minis. So this should work quite well...

What I found when sorting through my minis is that I have a lot of stuff that I have started on but never finished. There were a lot of minis removed from he sprues and in various stages of completion. Everything from minis just being removed from the sprues and put in a little box, to minis just missing one colour or just missing a wash.

So if I am a little effective, I can finish several minis in a short time. Some of them have just minor details left, and they have been standing on shelves or in boxes for a long time. 
I was reading through my blog from the frst post last week, to fix some tags and I see that many of the minis I found in boxes was reported as "almost finished" back in 2011...

Over the next days there will be some blogposts reporting what is on the shelves, and if everything works according to plan, all finished minis will get their picture taken and presented here on the blog.

Ingen kommentarer: