torsdag 10. juli 2014

Imperial Guard update

Yesterday I finally got to repaint the Leman Russ Battletank that I had assembled a long time ago.
The camo scheme was dark gray, black and brown/yellow, but is now dark gray, fortress gray and black.
When I started to look at the tank I saw several small details that was poorly painted or not painted at all, so I would have needed to do more with the tank anyway. This will be fixed now.
I also painted the yellow jacket of the commander the same blue-gray as the crew of the Baneblade. The tank commander also had pars of his pants visible, and they were dark gray from before. So if the colours still look ok together when I inspect them this afternoon, I will give tank crew, artillery crew and air crew this look. If the gunners on the side door of the Valkyrie/Vendetta have whole suits on they will be dark gray, but if they have pants and jackets they will get the same look too.

I also started to build yet another Leman Russ, a Vanquisher this time. I plan to make this the command tank for my Leman Russ forces, and I will add the Knight Commander Pask figure in the tower (he will get a new name at a later time), as well as adding some extra antennas to the tower. The tank will also be equipped with a dozer blade when I get the new ones in the mail.




Ingen kommentarer: