fredag 4. juli 2014

What's left to make... Non GW stuff

I think it's time to start to update the blog with what's on the shelves, since the computer systems are down at work. That means I can either go up to the roof, or I can sit and update my blog...

I'll start with the stuff that isn't connected to Games Workshop.

I have an Ellen Stone - Cowgirl mini in 54mm scale (warhammer is 28mm so she's a bit taller).
This mini is just something I bought from Ebay to get some variation from warhammer painting. It is a nice model, so I plan to finish it and put it on the shelf above my workstation.

I also have the Ellen Stone mini in 28mm, and I'll paint her up along with a Victoria Jacobs - cowgirl in the same scale. These are both Reaper Chronoscope minis.
In the same series, I have Belle - Steampunk heroine and Bonnie - futuristic heroine.

From the Reaper Warlord series I have a female dwarf hero called Kaa Foehunter, and from Reaper Dark Heaven Legends I have Valloa- Elf Thief.

Repaer also have some resin series, and I have one resin figure from their Reaper Chronooscope Bone series, called Rosie - Chronotechnician.

I have no idea if I ever going to use theese minis for anything, except for having them standing on a shelf. But two minis I plan to use are some resin cargo crates that I plan to use for Warhammer 40K, and a set of unknown metal miniatures that makes up a small scene arround a guillotine.

Ingen kommentarer: