søndag 6. juli 2014

What's left to make... Warhammer 40K various

I have 2 Imperial Knights, or Imperial Knight Titans as it says on the boxes, that I plan to use either as allies to my Imperial Guard or Space Marine army.
Since the bases are identical for these two armies there are no probems using them for either one when I feel like it.
The Imperial Knights can be fielded as a separate army, but to do that you need minimum 3 knights, so I am one short. There might be more knights in the future as they are very nice minis, but there are no plans for that at the moment.

I have two Inquisitors that are out of their blisters. One of them is a metal inquisitor with a plastma pistol. I have some problems getting his pointing hand to fit to his arm, as there seems to be some old glue or something giving me a hard time. But I am sure I will get to fit it eventually, and if I don't I know I can do it if I use pinning. This Inquisitor seems to be out of sale, as I don't see it on the Games Worksop pages anymore.

The other Inquisitor is almost identical, but he is armed with an Inferno pistol and a power sword. This one is a finecast, and is still in the current range.

I don't plan to field an Inquisitor army, but they will look nice in the cabinet along the Marines or Guard units, and they will have a small contingency of Sisters of Battle alongside them as I have some of those as well.
I have 3 sisters Repentia and 4 regular sisters and I don't plan to field a sisters army either (at least not unless they release them in plastic) but they are nice as aides to an Inquisitor.

Ingen kommentarer: